Realme (stylized as realme) is a brand of Android based smartphones developed by Realme Chongqing Mobile Telecommunications Corporation, Ltd., a manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China. It was founded by Li Bingzhong (known as "Sky" Li) on May 4, 2018, who was former vice president of Oppo. Started originally as a sub-brand of Oppo, Realme eventually ventured as its own brand.
- Realme startup on May 4, 2018, in China, Realme first appeared in China in 2010 with the name "OPPO Real". It was a sub-brand of OPPO (which is itself a subsidiary of BBK Electronics) until its formation as a spinoff on May 4, 2018.
- In May 2018, they released their first phone, Realme 1.
- On July 30, 2018, Sky Li announced his resignation from Oppo and his intention to establish Realme as an independent brand on Sina Weibo.
- On November 15, 2018, Realme adopted a new logo.
- On November 22, 2018, Realme became an emerging brand in the Indian market. The sales of Realme devices in India have since surpassed the sales of Oppo. Realme has been the fourth largest smartphone brand in India since 2019, behind Xiaomi, Samsung, and Vivo. Realme holds records in India for fastest-charging smartphone and India's first 5G smartphone.
- On May 15, 2019, Realme held its first conference in Beijing to enter the Chinese domestic market, launching the Realme X, Realme X Lite and Realme X Master Edition.
- In June 2019, Realme announced its entry into the European market.
- On June 26, 2019, Realme released its first photo taken with its 64MP camera.
- By July 2019, Realme had entered markets including China, South Asia, Southeast Asia and Europe.
- By August 2019, Realme surpassed 10 million users.
- In August 2019, Realme showed a prototype device with a quadruple 64MP camera in China and India.
- In 2021, the brand had a user base in Europe and Asia that one review described as "fairly wide".[better source needed]
- On May 16, 2022, Francis Wong takes over as CEO of Realme Europe. 
- On May 18, 2022, Realme announces Narzo 50 5G and 50 Pro 5G. 
Main article: List of Realme products
The company has a large number of products, particularly in the Indian market.